Thursday, July 23, 2015

More New Products!

I've been having fun making page templates, and now have 3 sets in my Gotta Pixel store!  I'm excited to show you these three sets of templates.  The first set has leaf-shaped sections, the second set has big beautiful curves, and the third set has spaces for 15 photos on each page.  All are in several versions, shadowed and non-shadowed, .psd files, .png files, .page files, and .tif files.  Take your pick! 

These templates are for Personal Use, but they're also okay for Creative Team use and Scrap 4 Hire as well!  These three are just the beginning of ideas I have, so watch for more templates to hit my store soon.
 
Leaf Templates 1 ~ 30% off




Curve Templates 1 ~ 30% off
Fun 15 Templates ~ 30% off

 


Lion Around Remake ~
 
Back is my Lion Around collection, bigger and better than before.  Lion Around is great for scrapping kids and also all the adult Wild Things in your family! Make super cute pages with this collection. See all of the matching sets, and save 50% with the Discount Bundle!
 
Lion Around
 
I love what my CT did with this remake! 
 
 Yvonne ~

 
LoriG ~
 
Melly ~
 
Liz ~
 
Yvonne ~ 

Kabra ~
and
 
Thank you, Ladies!

 

No comments: