Monday, July 6, 2015

Sales, RAKs, & a FREE Gift

Last Day!

I've had all of my designs on sale for 30% off, and this sale will end Tuesday, July 7.  If you have your eye on something, now's the time to pick it up.


30% off

(bundles 40-50% off)


What's the best thing about Tuesdays?  The $2 deals of course!  This week, only on Tuesday, July 7, I have Jamestown, a rich and beautiful kit, on sale for only $2.  I also have all of the matching smaller sets for $1 each.  You could get the entire collection this way for only $7! 

Jamestown

My talented Creative Team has made some beautiful inspiration pages with Jamestown.  As you can see, this kit works for everything from babies to weddings!  Thank you, Ladies!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
New Blinkies, a Blinkie Fairy, and RAK coupons!

Look how cute these are! A few days ago I presented a brand new blinkie to my Creative Team, and you'll see them wearing this in the forums.

 
I'm so excited to now be able to send this your way!  Here's my new fan blinkie, and I'd be thrilled to see it in your signature in the forums!  How cute is this?
 
 
(Save and upload to your own photo hosting please.)

When you add it to your siggy, please link my Fan Blinkie to my Gotta Pixel store .  Here's the link you'll use for that:
http://www.gottapixel.net/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=25

I have a Blinkie Fairy at Gotta Pixel, and she's on the lookout for someone wearing my new Fan Blinkie in the Gotta Pixel forums, so make sure you pick it up today! Every few days, one lucky person who has this new fan blinkie in her siggy AND has it linked to my Gotta Pixel store will be RAK'd.  The Random Act of Kindness will be a $5 coupon to my Gotta Pixel store.  Make sure to watch my posts here to see who our first winner is!  (In order to win, you'll need to have your GP Private Messages set to receive messages, and your message box can't be full.  I'll have to have some way to get your coupon to you.) 

Two more things before I close...

Good-bye to GingerScraps! 

I told you a few days back that I'll be closing my GingerScraps store at the end of the day Tuesday, July 7.  I've so enjoyed being a part of that site, and I hope to continue the friendships I made there! 

Let's show off more of my CT's sweet layouts!











 
Look what's FREE at MyMemories!

All of these layouts were made with one of my favorite kits, Ali's Attic!  You can get one of the quick pages from this collection FREE for the next few days!  You'll find Ali's Attic Quick Page 1 in my MyMemories store FREE through July 12.  Take a look at all of the matching sets while you're there.  If you love it all, consider the bundle.  You'll save 45%!




Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Is there a magic trick to getting a signature posted at Gotta Pixel? I have tried, following the tutorial provided, but nothing shows up. Is there a magic size for the file?

Sad face.