Sunday, October 11, 2015

GGI, NEW Sets on Sale and a FREE gift!

Gotta Grab It $1 Sets ~

Beautiful designs with fall colors and a Christian theme, Child of God is for all ages and for all year.  Get the 8 sets individually for $1 each October 10-16 or the Gotta Grab It Bundle which includes all sets for only $8. All of my designs are created with attention to detail and at 300 dpi.  This collection is only available at Gotta Pixel.
 

My talented CT ladies have made more beautiful pages with my Child of God collection.  Thanks to Kathy, Yvonne, and Robin S for these layoutsl


 


Here are detailed view of some of the sets.
 
 
 
 


 
 
 



See all of the sets HERE.
__________________________________

Fun and whimsical, Zebras in Charge will make the cutest pages!  This cute collection is brand new at MyMemories, and several new sets are new at Gotta Pixel.  If you love it all, consider the bundle.  You'll save 50%!

Zebras in Charge
 
I think you'll love these new Zebras in Charge sets:
 
 
 
 
These layouts were created by me and by TerryF.  My picture is of my daughter Brandi, and her husband, Ryan. 
 

 
Judith Blanchard has made clusters with this collection, and this extra cluster is FREE this week in my MyMemories store. 
 
Zebras in Charge
 

 

No comments: