Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sneak Peek Contest and Free Gift

Gotta Grab It ~ Sneak Peek Contest

Who doesn't love kittens and puppies? I'm excited to bring this kit to you Saturday! This collection is in honor of Melly, one of my CT members who loves her furry friends, so it's special to me. If you'd like to win my GGI collection - the page kit and all of the extra packs in the GGI bundle, just post in the Gotta Pixel forum HERE. Tell me why you'd like this kit. I'll choose a winner by a random number generator on Saturday morning and get it to you. Everyone else who posts will get a coupon for $1 off a $3 purchase!

http://www.gottapixel.net/forum/showthread.php?61521-Sneak-Peek-and-a-Chance-to-Win-Kathryn-s-GGI-Kit!


MyMemories Free Gift ~

I'm back this week with another FREE gift to match my Snow Bird collection.  I love this kit and thought I'd give you another quick page for your winter scrapping.




Bundle Sale ~

At MyMemories and at Gotta Pixel, you'll find almost 200 of my bundles 50% off!   

Bundles

 

1 comment:

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you for the adorable cluster frame!