Monday, April 11, 2016

$2 Tuesday, New Minis, and Free Gift

Reminder - Gotta Grab It:

Our GGI at Gotta Pixel goes through this Friday.  My collection for you this month is Women of Faith.  It's perfect for honoring the Christian women in your life and to scrap your walk in faith.  You could make some beautiful Mother's Day pages and cards with it, too.

8 sets are $1 each (or 8 for $8), and I have 5 more matching sets for only $1.25 (or 5 for $5) so make sure to see them, too!




$2 Tuesday - 2 page kits - $2 each!

Named after my friend and a talented Creative Team member, Michelle Island is a fresh collection in beautiful earthy colors.

For one day only, April 12, Michelle Island 1 and Michelle Island 2 are each $2 at both Gotta Pixel and My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up all of the matching packs for $1 each.



Michelle Island
NEW Mini Kit with Alpha:

New in my stores is this pretty mini kit, Simply Spring.  Included is a matching alpha, and the set is on sale through April 17!

Simply Spring Mini with Alpha
FREE at My Memories:

Crystal Pixels is a beautiful collection loaded with gems.  FREE this week at My Memories is my Crystal Pixels Tag Pack.  Get this set free through April 17, and as usual, the Discount Bundle saves you 50%!




1 comment: