Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New Page Templates - 50% off!

DropBox Invite:

I've looked at a lot of online file sharing sites and have chosen Dropbox as the best way to get my freebies to you.  I love it!  It's secure, easy-to-use, and FREE!  I even use it to send files upstairs to my husband's computer!  It's as easy as sliding files from one folder on my desktop to another.  You'll still be able to get my freebies whether or not you accept this offer, but if you'd like this free service for yourself, just complete these steps:
  • Sign up - click HERE
  • Install the Dropbox desktop app - click HERE
  • Sign in from the desktop app
  • Verify your email address - HERE's how
  • You're done!
It's that simple!  I invited you!  Once you're all set up, you can invite other people!  Both you and the person you invite can get extra space in each of your free accounts!  
 

4 Templates for $2!

These 4 new Leaf Templates (with leaf-shaped photo areas) will make your page creation so easy!  Simply replace my pieces with your own! 

Each is created at 300 dpi and is 12"x12".  Take your pick between no shadows and pre-shadowed versions.  Also use the format that works the best for you.  All are included:
.psd
.png
.tif
.page

Use these templates to create your own personal pages, or use them to make your CT work go that much faster.



Leaf Templates 3
PU / S4H / CT

No comments: