Monday, June 6, 2016

Family Branches - New Sets and FREE Gift!

Collection:

Family Branches gives you a whimsical approach to family tree or heritage layouts. Brand new sets and a new Discount Bundle are now available at Gotta Pixel and at My Memories,  All of my Family Branches packs are on sale, and as usual, the Discount Bundle saves you 50%!

Family Branches

  

Quick Page Album:

This matching Quick Page Album includes 10 beginner-easy quick pages to complete an entire album for your family.  Scrap 23 photos in minutes!  Pages come separately and in 2-page spreads for your convenience.  This album is also on sale through June 12!
 
Family Branches QP Album
 

FREE at My Memories:

FREE through June 12 at My Memories is a pretty Family Branches Corner Cluster!  Remember, you have through June 12 to get the pieces shown above.

Family Branches Gift
My Memories


Have a wonderful week with YOUR family!

No comments: