Monday, August 15, 2016

$2 Tuesday, Free Gift, and More!

Hi, my friends!  I hope you're enjoying the beginning of the week and are looking forward to spending time with family and friends this week.  How precious those special people are in our lives!

For my sweet customers, here are some things going on in my little corner of the digital scrapbook community.

$2 Tuesday:

This "Oh, so sweet" apple kit will make the most "delicious" layouts!  For one day only, August 16, the full page kit is only $2 at both Gotta Pixel and at My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each!  It's a collection that's been in my stores for a while, but if you don't already have it, you might want to check it out at these low prices.  You can get all of the sets for less than the regular price of the page kit, and you'll love the layouts you can make with these bright and happy sets.

Delicious
New Bundle at Gotta Pixel:

I now have my Kindergarten Kisses sets bundled up and available in both of my personal use stores.  Not sure how I didn't get this done before, but you can now get the full collection at a 50% savings!  This collection isn't just for kindergarten but will work with all elementary grades.  With school starting, I know you'll be taking lots of school photos soon!

Kindergarten Kisses

My Gotta Grab It Collection:

The GGI is going on this week at Gotta Pixel.  Make sure to see both of my Ice Cream Bundles and all of the separate kits HERE.  There are 12 separate sets for $1 or $1.50 and 2 bundles that include them all.  

I love these layouts made by my talented creative team and wanted to share them with you all!  Nice work, Ladies!


Free Gift for You!

Girly Pink is a bright, sweet kit  and is perfect for girls! Free at My Memories through August 21 is an adorable Judith Blanchard frame. See all of my Girly Pink collection, and save 50% with the Discount Bundle!


Scrap something this week that puts a smile on your face.  :)

No comments: