Friday, September 2, 2016

Labor Day Sale, New CU, and Gotta Pixel Hop

Labor Day Sale in Kathryn Estry's Stores!

All of my designs will be 40% off September 3-5.  Have a great Labor Day!



CU Digitals

New CU:

I have Fall 9 CU now available at Gotta Pixel and CU Digitals, and it's on sale through Sept. 5!

Fall 9 CU



Gotta Pixel Hop - Our Life Together:

The designers at Gotta Pixel have worked together on a giant collab and are sending out our sections through our newsletters.  This hop continues through September 5.  Just click the image below to download my part of Our Life Together.



You may have come here from Connie's newsletter.  After getting my mini kit, you'll want to get Helly's part

FREE at My Memories - for a few more days:

Little Boy Blue is a perfect kit for boys. Free through September 5 is a beginner-easy 12x12 quick page ready for 3 of your favorite photos. See all of my Little Boy Blue sets, and save 50% with the Discount Bundle!  Make sure to also see my collection for girls, Girly Pink.


No comments: