Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Retiring Bundles at Gotta Pixel!

Great Deals on Retiring Bundles:

Hi, Friends!  I was planning on retiring many of my oldies but goodies a few at a time during this next year, but with Gotta Pixel closing, I'm giving you a deal you won't believe.  I can't believe it myself!  Many of these designs are still my favorites, and I'd love to see them in your hands before they're retired.


Retiring Bundled Bundles 1 and 2 each have over $150 of my Personal Use designs, and Retiring Bundled Bundles 3 and 4 each have over $160 of my Personal Use designs.  Each Bundled Bundle is only $15.  So you get 9 or 10 bundles for the average price of any one of my bundles!

You'll also find 4 bundles of like products at low prices so that you can stock up on scrapbook supplies before the end of the year.











Note:  If you already own some of these designs I hope you've enjoyed using them.  I can't reimburse for those that you've purchased in the past.  However, if you've purchased any part of these bundles between Dec. 11 and Dec. 13, you will be receiving an Email on the 14th with a coupon to use toward the bundle.

You will continue to find my designs at My Memories, and make sure to follow me to Pickleberrypop in January, 2017, to see my new designs!  

No comments: