Monday, December 5, 2016

Specials and Free Gift!

$1 Sale Ends Dec. 7!

Enjoy these layouts made by Heather, Kabra, and Liz and created with my new Sing Christmas at Daisies and Dimples.  Through Dec. 7, you'll find all 8 sets of December's Build Your Own Collab on sale for $1 each.

Daisies and Dimples





New - Baby Flakes Christmas!

Baby Flakes Christmas features 2 bundled-up kids as well as Santa and his sleigh.  The colors are soft and bright, and the collection will make the cutest layouts!  All of my Baby Flakes Christmas sets are on sale through December 11, and you can save 50% with the Discount Bundle!

Baby Flakes Christmas
Gotta Pixel * My Memories
Daisies and Dimples
  
Free at My Memories:

Baby Flakes Christmas features 2 bundled-up kids as well as Santa and his sleigh.  The colors are soft and bright, and the collection will make the cutest layouts!  The entire collection is on sale, and you can get this set of printable gift tags in my store at My Memories FREE through December 11!




No comments: