Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pickel Barrel - 2 Bundles for Miss Peach

It's Pickle Barrel Time!

Yay!  It's my first Pickle Barrel at my new store, Pickleberrypop, and I'm loving this month's colors and packs!  It's all peach and pink and gray with enough black to make your layouts pop!

So - new Pickle Barrel dates for 2017!  Please note that our event starts today at 5pm ET and will end at midnight ET on Friday (January 17-20).  I know you're not going to want to miss this event, so don't hesitate.  Now's the best time to check it out!

Here are my goodies - almost $36 worth of designs in 2 bundles - my 6-Pack for $6 with a FWP pack and my Add-On Bundle for 50% off and another FWP pack!
Here's a free border for you today!  Just click on the image.  This link will be active during this week's Pickle Barrel.
http://tinyurl.com/z4fshra
Beautiful Inspiration Pages
(I have so many beautiful layouts to show you that I'll include some today and more later in the week.)
Thank you to Donna, Erika, Jamie, and Kabra, and I've added a page with my son and granddaughter to show you how easy it is to use the free border.






  I invite you to post YOUR layouts with Miss Peach or any of my other designs at Pickleberrypop in my new PBP Gallery HERE.  I'd love to see what you make!
Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

No comments: