Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New Releases and Reminders

It's Tuesday, and that means new designs have made their way into my Pickleberrypop store!  I have two collections to show you this week.
First is a fun scout collection I made with my sweet designer friend, Kristmess.  Kristina and I design together under the name of Kits 4 Kids, so watch for these cute kits in our stores.
Scrap your child's adventures with Be Prepared.  Have fun with this scout collection, and as always, save with the Bundle!
Be Prepared
 This collection has a Girl Scout kit:

a Boy Scout kit:
a Combo which includes the 2 kits at a discount:
4 additional packs:

AND a bundle which gives you the Best Deal!



My other New Release this week is Sweet Celebrations, a collection for scrapping celebrations of all kinds!  Scrap birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions, retirement, etc.  I celebrated Mother's Day, and we had 4 family birthdays this month!  Livi turned 5, Lincoln was 8, my dad's birthday was last week, and Brandi celebrated her birthday on Sunday!  It was also the 5th anniversary of my retirement from teaching, and 3 of my talented CT ladies have May birthdays!  What are you celebrating this month? 

Sweet Celebrations


Your Best Deal: Save 50% with the Bundle and get the printable Photo Cards FREE!







Reminder:  Since May's coming to a close, I wanted to make sure you didn't miss the free gifts I've been offering this month.  See THIS post for my MM Blog Train Gift as well as 3 gifts that match Anchors Away, Point and Shoot, and Team Hope.


No comments: