Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Big Sale, Free Gift, and More!

My SALE Continues!
All of my bundles are 50% off, and individual packs are 40% off.

 New to PBP!
I'm excited to be bringing this elegant collection to you!  Perfectly Paris is Paris-themed but created with all sorts of photos in mind - girly, wedding, heritage, travel, just about anything.  Check it out!

Perfectly Paris

Oh, wait, here's the best part!  I've included 2 FWP (free with purchase) packs with the Bundle, so that's definitely your best deal!  The bundle includes the large page kit plus 9 extra packs to give you a ton of scrapping possibilities, and I've thrown in both the Extra Elements AND the Word Art at no charge!


In my stores, you'll want to take a peek at the bundled collection anytime you check out my kits.  You'll get the most at the largest discount every time.

My Lolly Bags have been revealed!

$2 Tuesday!
My pretty Versailles Page Kit will be $2 on Tuesday, August 8.  On that day, the matching smaller packs will be priced at $1 each!  You can get the full collection in my Versailles Bundle for 50% off! 

Gift For You!
Kindergarten Kisses is a great school collection for kids through the elementary years.  This week you can download my Kindergarten Kisses Borders for FREE.  Make sure to get them by August 13!

If you like these borders, check out my bundle at 50% off!

(not just for kinder kids!)

Pickleberrypop Birthday Fun!
Remember, along with our big sale at PBP, there are lots of places to jump in for fun and prizes in our forums.
http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-pbp

https://pickleberrypop.com/forum/forum/news/pbp-s-11th-birthday-events?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=save_40_or_more_get_a_free_sampler_pack_pbps_store_wide_birthday_sale&utm_term=2017-08-06

https://pickleberrypop.com/forum/forum/news/pbp-s-11th-birthday-events/231517-win-your-order-in-pbp-s-pimpurpurchase-game?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=save_40_or_more_get_a_free_sampler_pack_pbps_store_wide_birthday_sale&utm_term=2017-08-08


No comments: