Saturday, October 7, 2017

DSD Day 3 - Reminders and Gift


Reminders:

All of my designs are 40-50% off October 5-9.
Individual packs - 40% off!
Bundles 50% off

9 Brand New Designs at Pickleberrypop are only $2 each through the 9th! (pictured above)
You'll find 6 $2 sets in my Personal Use
store and 3 more in my Commercial Use
store.

Every day through the 9th, you can also get 3 FOMO Deals in my store.  Today's Fear Of Missing Out Deals are:


Check out this new game in the PBP forum!  You could win a $10 coupon to my store!

Gift from Me!
To thank you for taking a look at my sales and specials, I have a cute triple frame that matches my new Mr. Spider set.  Click the image to download.  This gift will only be available through October 9.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mtgknhxzd7sa67k/AADPD8VmbL0CSbcz8o0ofR16a?dl=0

More reminders and gifts coming through October 9.


1 comment:

Lynncal said...

so cute, thank you!