Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday Treats

This kit is a new release at Pickleberrypop this week.  It's elegant!  It's perfect for grownups!  It's too pretty for Halloween, right?  Something Wicked is a huge collection, and I hope you love creating lots and lots of layouts, cards, and hybrid crafts with it!  Save 50% with the Bundle and get the Mini Kit FREE!

Something Wicked
Pickleberrypop * My Memories

I love the fall ~ the cooler days, the pumpkin patches, the family gatherings! Here's the perfect collection for scrapping your fall day fun! My Bearysweets are back, and this time they're watching out for crows. :)

This cute page kit is only $2 at My Memories on Tuesday, Oct. 10, and you can get the matching sets for only $1 each!


Bearysweets in the Cornfield
My Memories

Scrap your family's Thanksgiving or pumpkin patch photos with the harvest angels and pumpkins in this collection.  Filled with paper flowers and pretty metallics, this is a fall collection you'll enjoy using over and over.  Get this beginner-easy page FREE at My Memories through October 15!

Harvest Angels
My Memories


No comments: