Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday Treats!

March Scraps is part of my Scraps series. With a springy St. Patrick's Day theme, you can scrap your life, your memories, your families, and your friends.  You can get the page kit for only $2 and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each on March 6 and March 7! (extending the sale since I'm posting so late today)
 With the look of Tiffany glass, this colorful collection will work for all sorts of photos.  Tiffany Anne is a new release at Pickleberrypop today, and all sets are on sale!

Tiffany Anne
Pickleberrypop * My Memories




 
 
Named after my friend and a talented member of my Creative Team, Coffee with Robin is all about what Robin loves ~ coffee! Get this beginner-easy coffee-themed quick page FREE at My Memories through March 11!

Coffee with Robin at My Memories
 

My Explosion Birthday Cards sold out, so I've added 3 more, and I like them even better than before.  The colors are bright and happy, and the recipient of one of these cards will want to open it over and over!
 
This card is NEW and 25% off for a limited time!
 



No comments: