Monday, April 9, 2018

Coffee Anyone?

Another of my favorite kits and another Creative Team dedication kit has made its way to Pickleberrypop this week!  First though let me share my $2 Tuesday with you.
 
In fresh blues and greens, you'll enjoy using Puzzle Me This for all sorts of photos.  You can get the page kit for only $2 on April 10, and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each!
 
Puzzle Me This at My Memories

Named after my friend and a talented member of my Creative Team, Coffee With Robin is a digital scrapbooking collection all about what Robin loves ~ coffee!
I made up a little coffee house name for her, and the seal is on several of the elements, but a plain seal is also included for you to personalize, and some of the elements come with the Robin's Coffee Hut seal and also with no seal. Enjoy the collection as is or add any name you'd like to the seal.
 at Pickleberrypop and My Memories













 So, if you don't already have photos of you and your friends at your favorite coffee shop, it's time to take some.  They'd love seeing your scrapped pages with their photos and Coffee with Robin!

Soft, versatile, elegant, feminine, and pretty, Butterfly Kisses has all you'll need for making beautiful everyday pages to scrapping your wedding photos. Get this beginner-easy Butterfly Kisses quick page FREE at My Memories through April 15!


No comments: