Tuesday, May 15, 2018

New Releases - Discount Bundles with Free Packs!

Hi, Friends.  I've been a busy all over the place lately and haven't shown you my new releases since iNSD.  My full collections, Heels, Legacy, and Robin's Kitchen, are now in both of my stores and bundled at 50% off discounts.  Each bundle has a free pack, too!  I hope one of these is just what you're looking for!
Snappy, stylish, pretty, and cute, your girly photos will look great with my digital scrapbook collection, Heels.  Save with the Bundle, and get the Clusters FREE!
Heels

Legacy is a pretty digital scrapbooking collection focusing on our memories, our past, our ancestors, our heritage, all those we hold dear. Instead of using the typical faded papers and grungy elements that look as if they came from many years back, I took a fresh new approach with my colors and clean look.  Save with the Bundle, and get the Word Art FREE!
Legacy

Do you love to bake?  So does my Creative Team member, Robin, and my digital scrapbooking collection, Robin’s Kitchen, is dedicated to her!  Use this kit for recipes, photos of cooking classes, cooking with the kids, etc., or generic photos in those colors.  The old-fashioned cooking elements in the kit lend it to heritage layouts as well.  Save with the Bundle, and get the Recipe Cards FREE!
Robin's Kitchen

 Remember our Pickle Barrel is later than usual this month.  It'll start NEXT Tuesday, May 22.  Stay tuned.  :)

No comments: